BIGBAG FILLING STATIONS
Mecabag System big bag fillers – also referred to as FIBC filling unit or bulk bag filling station – are engineered for high performance, safety, accuracy and cost effectiveness in the packing and conditioning operations of your powders and dry bulk materials.
Customised according to the specific needs of each application, our fillers can handle any type and size of bulk bag and meet required filling rate.
Following are the main series of big bag filling solutions ranging from manual stand-alone units to automated filling line which easily integrate your process lines.
Among the different options and finishes, we provide stainless steel construction, effective product densification by vibration, accredited weighing, traceability, ATEX compliance for hazardous dust areas, weigh hoppers, big bag evacuation by belt conveyor, pallet dispenser, mobile version, etc.
Modular, scalable solutions
Engineered and custom-built in France, our fillers are adaptable to any type and size of big bag and guarantee reliable, repeatable and accurate filling of FIBCs with dry materials like granules, flakes or powders.
Their robust design ensures ease of use and maintenance, subsequently minimizing operational expenses.
Additional equipment for big bag filling
Mecabag System strives to meet the specific needs of each customer with a complete, tailor-made solution, including a range of optional equipment:
- Dust collector,
- Weighing system with automated control (with or without commercial weighing approval),
- Volumetrically controlled filling,
- Vibrating table for optimisation of the filling,
- Integrated sampling system,
- Motorised or gravity roller conveyors for bigbag evacuation,
- Integrated pallet dispenser,
- Weigh hopper above the filler for high filling rates,
- Mobile version for filling under bellow sleeves